What is Spiritualism? Spiritualism is the science, philosophy and religion of continuous life, based on the demonstrated fact of communication, through mediumship, with those who have transitioned to the spirit world.
Principles of Spiritualism
The religion of Spiritualism does not have any dogma or creeds. We live our lives based on the following principles.
1. We believe in Infinite Intelligence.
2. We believe that the phenomena of Nature, both physical and spiritual are the expression of Infinite Intelligence.
3. We affirm that a correct understanding of such expression and living in accordance therewith constitiutes true religion.
4.We affirm that the existence and personal identity of the individual continue after the change called death.
5. We affirm that communication with the so-called dead is a fact scientifically proven by the phenomena of Spiritualism.
6. We believe that the highest morality is contained in the Golden Rule: "Do unto others as you would have then do unto you."
7. We affirm the moral responsibility of the individual and that we make our own happiness or unhappiness as we obey or disobey Nature's physical and spiritual laws.
8.We affirm that the doorway to reformation is never closed against any soul here or hereafter.
9. We affirm that the precepts of Prophesy and Healing are divine attributes proven through Mediumship.
The phenomenon of Spiritualism consists of Prophecy,Clairvoyance, Clairaudience, Gift of Tongues. Laying on of Hands, Healing, Visions, Materialization, Spirit Photography, Psychometry and other manifestation proving the continuity of life as demonstrated through the Physical and Spiritual senses and faculties of the individual.
A medium is one whose organism is sensitive to vibrations from the spirit world and through whose instrumentality intelligences, in that world, are able to convey messages and produce the phenomenon of Spiritualism.
A Spiritualist Healer is one who, either through their inherent powers or through mediumship is able to impart vital, curative force to pathological conditions.